How to create Screensaver from Flash movie?
Have you ever thought your Flash movie would make a great screen saver? This tutorial will show you what you should do to create a colorful full-featured SCR screen saver with great visual effects from any SWF project. Complete the following steps to create a screensaver:
1. Open SWF Maestro SCR. If you do not have it, you can download it at http://tools.allflashtools.com/SWF_Maestro_SCR-review-140.html
2. Click New to create a new project.
3. Open "General Screensaver name" settings and specify the name for your screensaver.
4. Open "General Version info" settings and specify version, company and copyright info.
5. Open "Files Files for compilation" settings and specify a SWF file you'd like to turn into the screensaver. You can also specify a directory if your SWF project loads data from other files (XML, JPG, MP3, FLV, etc.)
6. If you want to set your own icon for the screensaver, specify it in the "Files Screensaver icon" settings.
7. Open "Files SWF Player" settings and specify the Flash player requirements.
8. Open "Files Final screensaver" settings and specify where the screensaver should be saved.
9. If you want to add a 'settings' menu for your screensaver, specify it in the "Screensaver Settings menu".
Rugby League Players Articles
Rugby League Players Books